Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dark Art ! Do you like it?

A few months ago, when visitting VietPhotoshop I found some dark art tutorial links. It was impressed me much. You know, I am really interested in horror movies especially Japanese and Korea. Someone who don't like dark art saw my graphic and screamed: "oh my God, are you crazy? What had you done with them? (them in this situation are beautiful actresses). Those actress are so beautiful, cute but you made up and now, they looked like a ghost".

Is she your idol? If it's true, don't angry with me. Two of them are my favourite actress, too. I'm practicing my Photoshop skill, these graphics are my sample.

Now, let's see! The first is my beloved Liu Tao, I love her so much after watching Tian Long Ba Bu and Liu Tao cast as Ah Zhu . She has a cheerful smile, a half moon shape eyes. She looks like an angel when smiling and I love her in Ah Zhu role sooooooo much. But now, let's see her in ghost shape



The second is Shui Ling, a Chinese beautiful actress!


Images host by ImageShack

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I miss u so much .She must be Evil , anyway that's so cool
Thanks for the pic

7:47 PM  
Blogger Speed said...

Thanks for visiting ^_^. Do you know me? Where are you from? Did we meet or talk before?

Oh, I guess you are member in VietPhotoshop! ^_^ Sorry for leaving for a long time. I will be back when I have free time.

Cheers

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home