Friday, July 08, 2005

The GodFather's Avatar

Hi! How are you today? Sleep well or have nightmare ! If you had a nightmare, hope that my graphics were not your cause .

And today the graphic issssss avatar. You see my blog banner, don't you? The GodFather is my favourite movies. I read the novel, watched part I and II but I'm not going to watch part III. I love Michael Corleone and the director made he was too cool blood in part II .... Oh, my poor English doesn't allow me to describe my options clearly. Help me !

And there are my avatars. Opps! Images Source from this page Thanks for your screen captures. All of my avatar are in 80x80 and gif format.


And banner


Okey, chatting with my friends during designed them, wrote this post made me crazy! Now 1.20 AM, I'm going to sleep . See you soon !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just added up a lot of another emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo und Willkommen in unseren Sex-Talk.



Unser Sex-Talk bietet ihnen eine Alternative ficken nutten und jedemenge andere Sachen,wie sexuellen Vorlieben ausleben
Hier im besten Sex-Talk erwarten dich ficken nutten Flirt und Sextalk
Du suchst Aufregend chatten , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Ok los geht es,worauf wartest du?
Sexgeschichten willige luder ,schnell anmelden .
Du suchst jemand aus LaChaux-de-Fonds, oder in Gelsenkirchen, vieleicht in Heidelberg , vieleicht von Thurgau, vieleicht von SanktJohannimPongau? Sicher kein Problem.!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home