Monday, July 11, 2005

Zhou Xun's graphics

Ohayo gozaimasu ^_^ Yeah, I said "Good morning" because the time is 2 AM. I've stayed up late again.

On the yesterday afternoon, I gone to market to buy some gifts for my nephew. I had bought a lovely kanguroo skirt for my niece 2 day before and then I bought some clothes for my little nephew. He is 2 years old. Beside that, I wanted to buy some present for my friends, too. You know, I am going to be on holiday. On June 12th I will have visited Nha Trang and Sai Gon.

I want to give a movie for my friend, but unfortunately, It sold out completely, nothing left - poor me.

Okey, the graphic of today are wallpapers. Somedays before, my internet line didn't work, I bored and I made some wallpapers of my idol, Zhou Xun, she is very talent, cute and lovely actress. I fell in love with her after watching Legend of Condor Heroes 2002 - the mainland version. Up to now I have seen 3 version of Huang Rong (Barbara Yung in LOCH 82 - currently watching on VietNamNet channel; Athena Chu in LOCH94 and Zhou Xun). Zhou Xun is my dream Huang Rong. She is so charming, cute, pretty, intelligent, lovely, sweet. Now, time to see my wallpaper. Hope you enjoy (Note: I sign on my wallpapers with another nickname - don't suprise ^_^)

But, The first, let's see some graphics I made them for a longtime ago, yeah, when I was learning Photoshop!

Original and after design!












The second is banner ^_^




And the last is wallpaper ( Please click the thumbnails to view in full size).

Images host by ImageShack and DAN
I'm going to bed right now, it's too late! Wish you have good working day ^_^ ! Jia ne !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home