Sunday, September 25, 2005

Created a idol blog!

Longtime for updating my graphic blog! In recently time, I ' m quitely busy, but not studying or working, I've been built a blog for my favourite actress: China Mainland Actress Zhou Xun. Here is the new blog: http://zhouxun.chungta.com/ . If you love this actress, please visit and share your thought.

Today, there is no graphic. I haven't done any icon, banner, graphic or wallpaper for 1 month. But I will do them more and more, I need improve my Photoshop skill for my job.

In next post, I 'll upload my graphic, it will make you happy if you are fans of Hong Lou Meng (A Dream of Red Mansions), I swear !

2 Comments:

Blogger Hạ Anh said...

Speed, I can see that your skills are really improving, congras ^^ ! I'm really bizi rite now and cannot visit DAn nemore, still I miss and luv everyone. It's fun to see the sketched pictures of you. Hmm I'm thinking if I can send ya my picture and ask for a sketch like tat ^____^
Cya, luv ya babe!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Speed, this is my last visit on the 'net for now - I'm tired. I found Created a idol blog! by accident as I'm searching on imageshack hosting but I got fed up with that and I've been roaming about just reading what takes my fancy. Good blog you have here, I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day and it's back to imageshack hosting searches for me tomorrow.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home